April 12, 2023 | 11:00amAttend
The Texas Family Support Network is excited to offer the TFSN 101 Meeting to learn more about the Family Resource Center model happening across the state of Texas. Many families are being positively impacted by the FRC’s within their communities and we are thrilled to be a part of seeing it in action.
Our team would love the opportunity to connect and talk with you about the amazing work happening in Texas through Family Resource Centers!
This virtual meeting will provide insights to programs interested in learning more specifics about the following:
• What are Family Resource Centers?
• Launching a Family Resource Center
• The Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening and Support
• Training and Technical Assistance
• Connecting to Legacy FRC’s
• Getting to know the Texas Family Support Network
Whether you are in the beginning phases of launching a Family Resource Center or you are just learning about them—-this is a GREAT Next Step.