The Center Publishes Updated FFPSA Matrix
FFPSA Update: The Title IV-E Prevention Services Clearinghouse of the Administration on Children and Families (ACF) has added 12 new interventions for review. The Clearinghouse review process produces evidence ratings to determine whether states can receive federal reimbursement for these services under FFPSA. The 12 interventions currently under review include:
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI)
- Sobriety Treatment & Recovery (START)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depressed Adolescents
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach
- The Matrix Model
- Family Centered Treatment
- Family Check-Up
- Family Spirit
- Youth Villages Intercept
- Iowa Parent Partner Approach
TACFS has created a matrix with detailed information on all programs that have been rated as evidence-based to date, which can be found here. Additional information on programs that have been reviewed and not approved is here.
The Children’s Bureau has also created a new website regarding Title IV-E Prevention Program Plans.